holiday
in the holiday i went up north and when i went on the ferry the water smelt really weird weird we were on the ferry for like three hours and i seen dolphins jumping out of the water And I also watched a movie on the boat they have like a little theatre I ate about 3 pies and chips and drinks And when we got off the boat we had to drive from Wellington to Wanganui it took about an hour or two and me and my cousin were both asleep because we were tired as from the boat ride cuz we woke up at like 4 in the morning cuz we left from Christchurch and drove to Picton and we got off the boat it was About 9pm because before we went to Picton we went to some other place The reason I went up north was because most of my family lives up there most of them live in Whakatane and while I was in wakatane I went to my papa's headstone and my great grandad's head stone and my auntie's husbands head stone and my aunties that lives up north have the best cooking we had fish chicken and heaps of other things it was so fun going up north with most of my family
No comments:
Post a Comment